Minimum advertised price (MAP) can affect the business for a retailer and hurts the brand and in most cases, affects the profits made by the manufacturer. When retailers follow the set Minimum advertised price(MAP), the manufacturers also inform them of new products before anyone else in good faith. The MAP pricing policies are good as they create a healthy relationship between the manufacturers and the retailers.
MAP Tracking System
Accuracy in MAP
Success rate in MAP
Best competitive pricing
We help Brands and Retailers prevent excessive discounting among resellers with real-time MAP compliance solutions – including smart surveillance for MAP pricing violations.
- Experience of All Top Marketplaces MAP tracking
- A dedicated team with Software for quick reporting, monitoring & identification
- Track Amazon, Walmart, eBay – eCommerce Price Monitoring for All Marketplaces
- Pricing Intelligence and Compliance thru MAP Violation Reporting and MAP Enforcement
- Competitive Price Tracking and Competitive Product Monitoring on a Schedule That Meets Your Needs
- Track Shipping Costs, In Stock and Out of Stock
- See All Product Variants
- Marketplace Coverage – Know all your 3rd Party Sellers